Experts in EMF Assessments & Surveys
About Scholes EMF
Scholes EMF Ltd have over 5-years’ experience of solely undertaking Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) Assessments, Surveys & Measurements for all sectors. In particular for Companies wishing to comply with the HSE CEMFAW Regs 2016 and /or for any Personal EMF Risk Assessments of any “At-Risk” Employees.
That’s all we do….. just EMFs & nothing else…… every day!
One of our proudest aspects is we guarantee to keep EMFs easy-to-understand, simplify the confusing HSE CEMFAW Regulations, cut-through the complex technicalities… and make Compliance is straightforward for you. We know EMFs aren’t easy & appreciate how crucial it is that you understand them!
What we cover
We cover all industries & workplaces, all electrical equipment therein, and both “At-Risk” & non-At-Risk Employees. In addition, residential / private EMF Surveys for concerned home owners are also a growing field for our services.
With our experience & the latest state-of-the-art EMF measuring instrumentation we ensure the absolute safety of your Employees regarding EMF exposure and compliance with the CEMFAW Regs & other Regulatory bodies.
Where we cover
Based near Preston in Lancashire we cover the whole of the UK & Ireland. We come to you, wherever you are. This even includes oil rigs in the North Sea as done in 2020…!
What makes us different?
At Scholes EMF Ltd we strongly believe the customer is key and pride ourselves on providing an exemplary service.
- Our experience: EMFs since 2016
- Our specialism: we solely specialise in EMFs and nothing else, unlike many other “general” Health & Safety Consultancies offering EMFs, noise, dust, HAVs etc
- Free initial site scoping survey: where required, to fully understand what needs EMF measurements. This is the best way to ensure you get a totally honest & accurate quotation. We do not quote for unnecessary work where it’s not required.
- A complete offering: we are unique in that as part of your EMF Assessment we supply & affix the correct EMF warning stickers onto equipment which require it. It saves you having to source / buy them, and avoids any potential confusion. Very popular with Clients!
- Our value–for-money: our prices are extremely competitive, and crucially we don’t over-charge for unnecessary EMF measurements where they’re not required. What you get is the work that’s actually needed
- Our customer service: EMFs are a complex topic – we strive to make EMFs as easy-to-understand as possible and our very proud of our customer feedback in relation to this
Levels of electromagnetic fields (EMF) from human-made sources have steadily increased over the past decades, prompting research on the potential adverse effects from EMF exposure
Absolutely. This is our main aim – to ensure your full Compliance with the HSE CEMFAW Regs 2016 using the latest & fully compliant high-end EMF meters where required. And, unlike many other general H&S Consultancies, we specialise solely in EMF Assessments and have been since 2016: EMFs are all we do – nothing else…! You can count on our experience, honesty & professionalism.
Fear not! We totally appreciate EMFs & the Regs can be an absolute minefield for the uninitiated, so we take great pride in ensuring our EMF Reports (as well as our EMF discussions) are straightforward & easy-to-understand. Our aim is to make your life as easy as possible when it comes to EMFs. For example, this includes us supplying & affixing the correct EMF warning stickers onto equipment / areas where required as part of your site EMF Survey – it saves you having to source / buy them and avoids any potential confusion etc
It all depends on what types of electrical equipment you have and how much, but rest-assured – we do not over-charge by making unnecessary measurements where they’re not needed. Indeed, some applications don’t need EMF measurements. This is where our free EMF site scoping survey / visit can come in useful – see below
Under the HSE CEMFAW Regs 2016, any Employee deemed “At-Risk” to EMFs ie) those wearing medical implants or expectant mothers, must have a specific Personal EMF Risk Assessment carried-out to ensure their EMF safety in their work environment. Scholes EMF Ltd specialise in such Personal EMF RA’s, crucially using the correct EMF meters where any “At-Risk” EMF measurements of equipment are required. This also includes a full Personal EMF Risk Assessment matrix in the EMF Report, affixing any EMF “At-Risk” warning stickers where needed etc – again, to make your life as simple as possible and to ensure all angles are covered.
Absolutely. We offer a free on-site EMF scoping survey visit where necessary – it’s a great way to determine exactly what EMF measurements are needed, how long an EMF Assessment will take etc to ensure you get a totally accurate and honest quotation. However, if you’re a low-risk site / workplace then a straightforward phone conversation will often suffice to elucidate an EMF Assessment quotation.